How to Check for Plagiarism?
Checking for plagiarism might be a lot easier if you know how to do it. It might seem too difficult to use all the options suggested in modern plagiarism checkers for the people who use the checker for the first time. Step by step, once you got it, the vast majority of all the difficulties will be removed from your way.
hecking>Nowadays there are many various plagiarism-checking tools for you to take into consideration. Some of them are easy in usage, whereas the others require applying extra efforts to get the result. It may be new information for you that there are two kinds of the checker machines - free of charge and the ones where you have to pay.
hecking>Being attentive and selective while looking for the right plagiarism tool for you is very important, if you want to save your money. If you don’t care about money, there is no problem at all. Besides, those checkers which suppose paying money might be too complicated to begin to check your essays or dissertations, whatever.
hecking>In general, the process of plagiarism detection is quite similar in each categories of checkers. Nothing will irritate you, to add more, except for the way some checkers demand you to sign in and leave your email. Nevertheless, it is not a big deal, if you don’t want to leave your personal information there, isn’t it? You are always able to search online for some other plagiarism checking tool.
hecking>Once you find the one which meets all your expectations, you can begin to actually check your materials for plagiarism. Don’t worry, it’s not an everlasting process and it won’t take too much time. Just a couple of years. That was a joke. Keep being patient for 1-2 minutes and there you have what you want.
So How to Use the Plagiarism Checker?
- Proofread your paper. Make sure you have reread all your written content in the end. It might seem easy and not really necessary worth doing, but it’s better to check the material yourself before the tool is being utilized. Once you start to check everything yourself, you might even get more inspiration out of it. Hence, you can add more data to it so that you can make the message of the paper broader. Of course, if you take time to do it.
- Insert the text into the plagiarism checker. Wait for a while. Note that the word limit in many of plagiarism checkers is 1000.
- Get the results. If there is any plagiarism detected, the words, phrases, or sentences will be in bold.
- Revise your writing. As soon as you get the results, it’s time to work upon your writings. Paraphrase your text and there you go. You can do it by changing the structure of the sentences, but make sure the grammar remains correct. For example, you may replace one word with another word having similar meaning (synonyms).
- Check the text again. At this time there definitely will be less plagiarism detected if you have carefully revised the text before.
What if the Checker Has Found Plagiarism?
Don’t worry. It could happen to someone else either. Just correct your written work. Replace the order of some words, or the words themselves. Sometimes you’ll need to rewrite the sentences from the very beginning to keep the meaning. Sorry, but plagiarism is not welcome in any written text. So you’d rather create a habit to work hard over your essays and dissertations.
Hope that you will use the checker successfully because it’s really very easy. Enjoy your time of learning and writing at the same time!